Mattress Steam Cleaning in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Get A Free Quote!
Mattress steam cleaning is necessary for every home in Kuala Lumpur city and Selangor for you to sleep peacefully on a fresh linen. Mattress is the thing we have body contact with everyday. It is very unhealthy to sleep on a dirty mattress and bedding surface that is full of germs.
What is mattress steam cleaning?
It is basically deep cleaning your mattresses with hot water extraction technology using a cleaning machine. In order to effectively kill bed bugs, fleas, bacteria and other contaminants, the steamer temperature must be warm, above 70 degree Celsius. Using this step to clean our mattress is beneficial indeed.
We use tested detergent products which do not potentially cause harm to your health or damage the mattress fibre material for our pillow, mattress bed and sofa steam cleaning services.
Our Mattress Steam Cleaning Service Is Suitable For:
- Mattresses of Different Size
We know how much hassle it is to clean all of the dirt from your bed on your own. Our professional steam cleaning service includes all types of mattress sizes. Be it from king size bed or super king size mattress, to the queen size bed to the single and super single mattress size, we cover it all.
- Different Kinds of Bed
Our mattress steam cleaning services includes sofa bed, day bed, king bed and not to forget, baby cot mattress. It is important to keep the bed clean especially when you have little children at home.
- Various Type of Material
Our team consists of professional cleaners that provides professional services to clean all types of mattress material including coconut fibre, latex, memory foam, polyfoam and so on to ensure that your mattress is clean thoroughly.
Main Causes of a Dirty Mattress And Why It Is Important To Rid Your Mattress Of Them:
There are so many causes that contribute to the dirty mattress and some of them would definitely be due to dust mites, dead skin cells, mould, bacteria and fungi. Some of them will cause a rash to your body and will worsen allergy symptoms for some people.
It is important to rid these allergens from your mattress to take care of your sleep quality and definitely to take good care of your health. Some people can fall sick due to the dirty mattress. So, if you want to be healthy, this is one of the important aspect for you to look into.
Engaging regular mattress steam cleaners is important to remove:
- Pet waste – These are tiny pet-shed skin particles including fur, fecal material, or saliva which can lead to itchiness, difficulty in breathing, blisters, and fever.
- Dust mites – The most common allergens on most of our mattresses. Dust mites could not be seen by human naked eyes and on our mattress. Some people sprinkle baking soda and vacuum them. Itchiness occurs if bitten by them.
- Bedbugs – A kind of parasitic insects and bugs which feed on human blood and cause red bumps if bitten.
- Dirt – Cleaning the dirt away is to keep yourself and the environment clean. If in contact with dirt for too long, it may bring harm to your skin or nasal cavity.
- Mould – It is a type of toxic fungus that is able to live anywhere with moisture and smell bad. In a hot and wet mattress surface with sweat stains, the symptoms including coughing and stuffy nose can worsen.
- Dead skin cells – The dead skin cells from our body will shed on the mattress while we are sleeping at night.
- Allergens – If you are suffering due to allergens and have rashes, itchy skin, swelling, eczema or hives on your skin, it’s time to get your mattress and bed sheets cleaned up.
- Stubborn stains – Blood stains or urine stains that have been left there on the mattress can cause the growth of germs. The faster it is removed, the easier to lift these stains.
- Odour – Unwanted odor can be caused by mildew or the reasons above which can cause unrestful sleep.
There are things to note to sanitise and steam clean the curtain, fabric upholstery or memory foam mattress. It is important to ensure that your mattress is fully dry before using it, if possible overnight. A wet mattress will lead to the growth of unwanted contaminants if not left to air dry properly in the sunlight for a few hours.
Why should you hire our mattress steam cleaners periodically?
- Our friendly team has years of experience in upholstered furniture and mattress steam cleaning treatment to provide you the best carpet steaming and mattress cleaning solutions and effective stain removal service.
- We are always fast and efficient in completing our work at all times in your bedroom.
- Our effective mobile mattress cleaning is affordable.
Search no more and engage our professional mattress cleaning team in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor to make sure you are sleeping on a clean mattress. It is highly recommended that you hire us instead of DIY.
Ask us about our curtain and carpet steam cleaning in Puchong, Seri Kembangan and Cheras too. Email us to book your slot now at your address through our company’s hotline, free consultation is available for your first booking.
View our demo video…
Mattress Material Type
Our Mattress Cleaning Service Includes:
Our Services Includes
” I hired the experts from your company to steam clean the king size mattress in my master bedroom last week. Thank you for affordable and efficient service. “
” We hired your cleaner team to our home to steam clean our kids’ mattresses. We’re happy with the cleaning results and will definitely call your team again in the future.”
” I hired your team to steam clean all the mattresses at our condo before our new tenant moved in. Thank you for the quality mattress steam cleaning service. “
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if you sleep on a dirty mattress?
Dirty mattresses can lead to many health problems. Human dead skin is food for the dust mites. Dust mites are harmful for people with asthma and can cause skin allergy. Other than that, dirty mattresses may attract bed bugs which love to sucks human blood and will leave marks on your skin that causes your skin to be red and itchy.
Is it OK to steam clean a mattress?
Yes, it is ok and recommended to steam clean a mattress using a cleaning solution and water.
Does steam cleaning get urine out of a mattress?
Yes, steam cleaning will help to clean the urine from the mattress with a deep clean by using a powerful vacuum steamer. It may take some time to remove the stubborn stains due to the urine but our cleaners can help you with this.
How long does it takes a mattress take to dry after steam cleaning?
Around 2 – 3 hours depending on your mattress. It is best if you can let your mattress air dry under the hot sun for a few hours.
How do you clean a heavily soiled mattress?
Depending on the size and severity of the stains, when it comes to a heavy soiled mattress, you may need to repeat a few steps. First, you can try to mix detergent with water to form a thick paste to apply to the affected surface. After the mixture is applied to the stain, you may need to wait for a few minutes. Once done, you need to wipe it off with a slightly damp cloth before you blot it with a dry towel and vacuum it. We advise that you hire a professional cleaner like us to save you time to perform this cleaning yourself.
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Our customer service team will reply to your request within a few working hours to find out more and discuss further about the mattress steam cleaning service that you require. Subsequently, we will issue you a quotation and an invoice for the mattress steam cleaning service.
Which areas does your company cover?
Our mattress steam cleaning service is available in Peninsula Malaysia from Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Ipoh, Johor, Malacca and Penang. Speak to our team to enquire more about the mattress steam cleaning service that we provide in your area.
I have a special request for the mattress steam cleaning service, can this be done?
We understand that sometimes our customer have special requests for mattress steam cleaning service with regards to timing and other matters. In this scenario, you can contact our customer representative team at 017-232-6491 to discuss your mattress deep cleaning request.