House Cleaning Tips Using Lysol Disinfectant Spray
As the COVID-19 pandemic is going on even in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, we have some house cleaning tips using lysol disinfectant spray for you.
Since we are in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, you should realise that disinfecting your home with disinfectant spray means a safer environment for you and your family. You wouldn’t want your home to be filled with dangerous bacteria and viruses while your family stays at home indoors during this period right?
Now our experts are here to recommend the following tips to clean your house using lysol disinfectant spray. We want to do our part and contribute to the society by giving advice that will control the spread of COVID-19 in Malaysia.
- Using effective products is definitely essential for you to disinfect your household effectively. Use reputable disinfect spray that contains ethanol such as Dettol and Lysol to sanitise your home. Sanitising your home once or twice a week will ensure that you are always in a safe environment since we are staying at home at all times due to the movement control order.
- Spray and wipe common areas that need frequent cleaning like kitchen, bathroom and bedroom so that it is free from any harmful germs using surface cleaner. Wet wipes can be used instead of normal rugs to have a better cleaning effect.
- Clean up spills or mess immediately, such as pet poop, food spills to prevent bacteria from growing over time. After that, disinfect the area using disinfectant spray to kill most of the remaining microorganisms.
- Remember to wash your hands before and after eating to maintain good hygiene. The use of disinfectant spray is also recommended when a family member returns home from outside. It is always better to disinfect the whole body with Dettol spray to ensure safety in home especially during these periods.
- After using Lysol spray, open the window to improve the air circulation of the room. This is because not every person can handle the strong smell of the disinfectant spray, and also to prevent mold from growing.
Besides disinfectant cleaning services during the Coronavirus period, our main services include office carpet cleaning, onsite curtain cleaning, mattress deep cleaning in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Ipoh, Johor and Malacca.
You can always approach us to inquire about the service that we provide and we will try our best to accommodate to your needs. We always put our customers at first and ensure they’re satisfied with our service.
If you have read this far and are still thinking about getting our disinfecting cleaning service or not, remember that it’s always worth the price to ensure the safety of your family members. You’re not only one that buys our service, everyone else is trying to get their home as safe as possible by getting a medical mask, getting hand sanitizer, and many more.